Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern your use of this site. By accessing this site, you are indicating your acknowledgment of having read and accepted the same. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
Access to this site
Restrictions on use
The Content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company. Our Company and/or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied (either by printing onto paper, storing on disk or any other storage device, downloading or in any other manner), distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless specifically permitted elsewhere on our site. You may print out a copy of the Content or any part of it solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using, in any manner whatsoever, any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of our Company. All trade marks or logos included on this web site belong to the Company or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
This site and the Content are protected by copyright laws, and belong to the Company or have been licensed to the Company by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. The copyright for the Content are owned by the Company or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, unless permitted otherwise by us in writing.
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to us through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company intellectual property. By making a Submission, you are representing to us that you have the legal right to post the content in the Submission and that it does not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this site will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for installing the requisite software and systems to safeguard yourself from the same, and for maintaining a means external to this site for retrieval of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
All information or advice provided on this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it for any decision. The Company makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the site, the Content, the products, or the services. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind – whether express, implied, or otherwise including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the site, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the site. The Company does not warrant that the functions performed by the site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site or the service will be corrected. The Company tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content, or that any errors in the Content will be corrected. The site, the service and the Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Limitation on liability
The Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages arising out of or related to your use of this site, our products and services or any action you may take as a result of relying on information or advice on this site. In no event will the collective liability of the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid, if any, to the Company to access this site or for the concerned product or service out of which such liability allegedly arose.
Information you provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- Encourages or advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to this site;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is racist, abusive, intimidating, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, or solicits from them personal identification or other details;
- Infringes the intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating their copyright or trademarks or their right of publicity;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person;
- Manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- Includes MP3 format, or any other, audio files;
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme
Severability, Governing Law and Disputes
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the UAE law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, the UAE courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.